Woodmancote Agricultural Contractors is a family-run contracting business carrying out complete farm contracting operations for a large number of customers across Sussex and Hampshire.
We are always keen to hear from experienced and skilled tractor drivers/machinery operators who are looking for a new challenge and are able to demonstrate a high level of skill across a range of agricultural operations including at least one of the following:
- Spraying (PA1 & PA2 certificates essential)
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate a successful agricultural working background where they have developed their skills and experience.
To join our enthusiastic team, you must be able to demonstrate that you are:
- Hard working, conscientious and responsible with a mature attitude to work & even tempered
- Show attention to detail in all that you do
- Practical, ideally with good workshop skills, able to repair simple faults & maintain machinery
- Speak fluent English
- Be willing to work long hours when required
- Be physically fit and in good health
All candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and any necessary certification for specific operations.
We are based on the West Sussex/Hampshire border and can provide temporary accommodation if required.
Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out what agricultural job opportunities await you.
Call us on:
Steve: 07860 562570
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org